View Full Description
Featuring both USB-MIDI and traditional DIN MIDI connectivity, you can use the Trigger iO with a wide variety of gear. The interface has ten TRS trigger inputs so you can use it with single or dual-zone pads and triggers, and even split the inputs with Y-cables for even larger custom setups. You can also use the Trigger iO to expand the pad inputs of virtually and drum module from any manufacturer.
The Trigger iO has a hi-hat control input that works with both continuous and switch-style hi-hat pedals so you can deliver all of the open-to-closed detail you're used to on the hi-hat. It also has a footswitch input for controlling other parameters like changing kits with your foot.
You can create up to 20 setups and store them in the Trigger iO's memory. Advanced customizable programming capabilities include sensitivity, MIDI-channel assignment, note number, crosstalk, velocity curve, threshold, retrigger time and pad type. The Trigger iO works plug-and-play with Mac and PC, and is powered by its USB connection when working with a computer. You can also wall-power it when working with non-USB MIDI sound sources.
You can mount the Trigger iO on virtually stand or rack using the optional E-Percussion Module Mount and integrate it cleanly into your drum set or percussion setup. The Trigger iO comes with Toontrack's EZdrummer LITE software drum module. EZdrummer LITE has samples of real drum kits, a virtual mixer, and looping functions.
The Trigger iO is an extremely versatile interface, enabling you to play virtually any MIDI software or hardware with your electronic drum kit.
- Play virtually any software or hardware MIDI device with electronic drum triggers, pads, and cymbals
- Ten TRS trigger inputs for use with single and dual-zone triggers
- USB-MIDI and DIN MIDI Out for controlling software and hardware sound modules
- Works as an input expander on virtually any drum module
- Continuous Hi-Hat control pedal input; also works with switch/onoff pedals
- Velocity sensitive for expressive control
- Footswitch input for controlling Inc/Dec parameters
- Create and store up to 20 setups
- Works plug-and-play with Mac and PC - does not require software drivers
- Powered by USB when working with a computer; AC adapter included for DIN MIDI operation
- Mounts using E-Percussion Module Mount (sold separately) for integration into setups
- Trigger inputs: (10) TRS, velocity-sensitive
- Hi-Hat control: 1/4'' (continuous or switch - on/off)
- Footswitch: 1/4'' TRS for up/down
- MIDI: USB, MIDI OutUSB Computer Interface
- Dimensions: 8.5'' W x 5'' D x 1.75'' H
- Weight: 1 lb, 15 oz
- Trigger iO interface
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.