Fender Passport Mini Guitar Combo Amp
Fender Passport Mini Guitar Combo AmpDetails
This handy little tool is a great, conveniently portable amplifier with some fantastic features to explore. The Passport Mini can be used with any electric instrument or microphone. Great for street performers or students looking for an amp that's compact yet featured. You can even use it as a basic public address system for events and presentations. Its dual AC- or Battery-powered capabilities make it a good amp to take around. You can also use it as a music media playback system or computer recording interface. The Passport Mini comes with a universal AC power supply.
Product Ref: 32751View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Presets and Effects
The Passport Mini boasts an Instrument channel with 24 presets (built from 8 amp models), which are optimised for acoustic and electric guitars and other instruments, so it's easy to just take out of the box and start playing. It also comes with 12 effects and you can get more with free Fender FUSE software.
The amp features a Tap Tempo button for adjusting delay time and modulation rate, and a convenient digital chromatic tuner.
Also Great for Vocals!
If you want to apply vocals, you can use the separate Vocal channel with XLR and ¼" inputs and dedicated Volume, Tone, and Reverb controls. Metal handle doubles as a tilt-back stand
Connect a Media Player or Some Headphones, or Get Recording!The AUX input provides the option of connecting a media player, while the Stereo headphone output allows you to plug in and practice in silence or through another line-out. It also has a USB connection for FUSE application and digital recording output and includes a USB cable.
Features and Specifications
- Inputs: Two
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Aux Input
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Headphone Jack
- Channels: Two Channels. Instrument Channel with 8 Presets + 1 Mic Input Channel
- Power Handling: 7 Watts
- Controls: Vocal Channel: Volume, Tone, Reverb Level. Instrument Channel: Volume, Preset, Effects, Tap Tempo Button
- Handle: Metal (Doubles as a Tilt-Back Stand)
- Input Impedance: Instrument: 1MOhm. Mic: 2kOhm
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms, 6.5" Speaker
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 79dB
- Amplifier Depth: 6.69" (17 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 9.45" (24 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 9.45" (24 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 7.25 lbs. (3.3 kg)
- Vintage Tremolo
- Slap-back Echo
- Small Room Reverb
- Fender '65 Spring Reverb
- Stereo Tape Delay
- Tape Delay+Room Reverb
- Chorus+Hall Reverb
- Vibratone+Room Reverb
- Speaker Description: 6.5" full-range speaker
- Speaker: 6.5" Full-Range Speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.