Fret King Black Label Corona 'GWR' Guitar, Gregg Wright Artist Model
Fret King Black Label Corona 'GWR' Guitar, Gregg Wright Artist ModelDetails
Unleash your inner bluesman with the Black Label Corona Gregg Wright artist model, featuring a stylish black Wilkinson WVC vibrato bridge, a Wilkinson P90 pickup and 2 Wilkinson WHS single coils.
Product Ref: 33050View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Greg Wright has shared the bill with many blues legends, played guitar for Michael Jackson and Mick Fleetwood on their tours and albums, and now long-time Fret-King fan Gregg Wright brings his signature blues rock sound to other guitarists out there with this signature model. His great career has made him known as the undisputed King of the Rockin' Blues.
Greg's vision to bring back his long-lost guitar from the '80s that toured with Michael Jackson, he talked to Trev Wilkinson and what featured in the conversation was about the Fret-King Corona 'GWR' artist model. With his remembered feel of the neck, with its classic eighties shallow profile and flat 17" radius fingerboard. The extensive Wilkinson 'museum' has an original sample of this very same neck, used as the pattern to create Gregg's preferred profile.
The Corona 'GWR' is a fantastic guitar, with a combination of high-end building techniques, premium materials, player-friendly innovations and classic vintage tones. It features an American alder body, maple neck and fingerboard.
Thanks to its high access heel design, the guitar easy upper-fret access. Its extended tenon neck/body join provides amazing stability and sonic coupling.
The GWR has a bridge-mounted Wilkinson P90, which is stacked, and routed through Fret King's Vari-coil control, allowing the pickup to be wound back to incredibly authentic bridge single coil. The 'GWR' provides you with all the tone you need to bring great classic vibe.
The Corona 'GWR' is equipped with a stylish black Wilkinson WVC vibrato bridge, with stagger drilled steel block and E-Z Lok staggered post height tuners, providing great tuning stability and fantastic return to zero.
Features and Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Body: 3pc American alder
- Bridge: Wilkinson WVC vibrato
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Maple Bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Maple, 17" Radius
- Number of Frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Inlay: Black dots
- Scale: 25.5"/648mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Tuners: Wilkinson WJ07 E-Z Lok
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: 2 x Wilkinson WHS single coils, 1 x Wilkinson WP90.
- Controls: Volume, tone, Vari-coil, 5-way selector.
- Hardware: Black.
- Bag: Luxury Fret-King carry bag included.
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.