Marshall CODE100 100W 2x12" Combo Modelling Amp
Marshall CODE100 100W 2x12" Combo Modelling AmpDetails
Product Ref: 68506View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fully programmable, the CODE series of Marshall amps combine the authentic modeling of classic and contemporary Marshall tones with professional quality FX. Each Code preamp, power amp and speaker cabinet models have been developed in collaboration with audio software pioneers Softube and have joined together to create Marshall-Softube (MTS) Modeling which are highly accurate recreations of Marshall’s classic products.
Preamps, Power Amps, and Speaker Cabinets
With the Code series, each amp is loaded with a wide variety of Marshalls most acclaimed and loved tones, with its MTS preamps producing tones such as the JTM45 2245, JCM2555 Silver Jubilee, DSL100 and JVM410, as well as featuring EL34, EL84, 5881, and 6L6 MST power amp voicings along with 1960, 1960V, 1960AX, 1960HW, 1936, 1936V, 1912 & 1974X speaker cabinet models. With a whole selection at your fingertips, the Code series provides the choice of Marshalls beloved tones in one excellently designed amp series.
With Marshalls Code series, the design of traditional Marshall amps are combined with the digital age to provide you with new ways to use their amps. With Bluetooth capabilities to allow for you Android or iOS device to control the amp and even produces the ability to stream music directly to the amp by way of Marshalls Gateway app. The amp also has the option to be connected via USB to act as a DAW interface for recording and stream audio from your computer, or with its dedicated audio input for connecting an MP3 Player or plugging in a set of headphones.
With Marshall Gateway, you can control your CODE amp with your phone via Bluetooth, being able to select the affects, swipe through CODE’s 100 user editable Presets, edit settings and store your personalised Presets straight to CODE’s memory. With the ability to create up to one hundred personal Presets which can be stored in Gateway’s library, or stream audio straight from your device to the amp so you can jam along to your favorite tunes.
- Model: 100C
- Range: CODE
- Technology: DIGITAL
- Number of Presets: 100
- Wattage: 100W
- Inputs: 1
- Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, Volume, Pre FX, Amp, Mod, Del, Rev, Power, Cab
- Number of Pre Amp Models: 14
- Pre Amp Models: JTM45 Clean, DSL Clean, American Clean, JVM Clean, Acoustic Simulator, Bluesbreaker, Plexi, American Crunch, British 50’s Crunch, JCM800, DSL OD, American OD, Silver Jubilee OD, JVM OD
- Number of Power Amp Models: 4
- Power Amp Models: Classic Marshall 100w, Vintage Marshall 30w, British Class A, American Class A/B
- Number of Speaker Cabinet Models: 8
- Speaker Cabinet Models: 1960 4x12” Variants, 1936 2x12” Variants, 1912 1x12”
- Number of FX: 24 (5 Simultaneously)
- Speaker Size: 2 x 12"
- Weight: 24kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 695mm x 480mm x 275mm
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.