Consider it the ultimate compact amp with high-quality, powerful sound. The cutting-edge speakers used in the MICRO CUBE RX are custom designed and built specially for this amp.
Stereo Power Amps
With two specially made power amps and four speakers contained, the MICRO
CUBE RX produces an immersive, stereo sound that must be heard to be believed. The true stereo engine also allows bass tones that defy the size of the cabinet.
Click on the link below to view a detailed Brochure on the Roland Micro Cube RX Guitar Amp.
New MICRO CUBE RX can run on battery or AC power (AC adaptor included). Using six "AA" alkaline batteries, you can rock for up to 13 hours thanks to the MICRO CUBE RX s high-efficiency amplifier.
COSM Amps & Digital Effects
Guitarists and bassists have come to rely on Roland and BOSS for the best effects in the world. The new MICRO CUBE RX benefits from this world-leading technology, offering eight built-in COSM amps, six digital effects, three band EQ, and a chromatic tuner.
Immersive Stereo FX
The MICRO CUBE RX s onboard stereo effects benefit from Roland s decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depth and lush sound of the stereo Chorus and Reverb.
The metronome is a music-student's best friend, but that numbing clank, clank, clank can get irksome. That s where the MICRO CUBE RX s Rhythm Guide comes in handy. It s like having a drummer inside your amp. Choose from an assortment of groovin patterns to practice with. Improve your timing while having a more enjoyable musical experience, or just have fun jamming along to the beats.
The Phones/Recording output serves two purposes Plug in a set of headphones and enjoy private practice with lush, stereo sound, or plug directly into a stereo mixer or recording device for accurate signal transfer directly from the MICRO CUBE RX.
The MICRO CUBE RX s line input lets you plug in a guitar, or microphone. In addition, the stereo AUX input accepts input from an iPod®, a CD player, or musical instrument so you can blend its signal with your own.
- Stereo power amplifiers and 4 newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers
- 8 COSM amps, 6 digital effects, & chromatic tuner built in
- Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
- Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 13-hour continuous use), AC adaptor included
- Compact body with carrying strap
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): INPUT: -10 dBu, STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu, MONO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 10 cm (4 inches) x 4
- Controls: POWER Switch, TUNER Switch
- COSM AMPLIFIER BOOST Switch, TYPE Switch (ACOUSTIC SIM / JC CLEAN / BLACK PANEL / BRIT COMBO / CLASSIC / METAL / R-FIER / MIC), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob
- EQUALIZER: BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob
EFX Knob (CHORUS / FLANGER / PHASER / TREMOLO), DELAY/REVERB Knob
- RHYTHM GUIDE: START/STOP Switch, TAP TEMPO Switch, PATTERN Knob (METRONOME / ROCK1 / ROCK2 / BLUES / COUNTRY / R
- Indicators: POWER, TUNER, TUNER METER, RHYTHM GUIDE: VARIATION
- Connectors: Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), MONO AUX IN Jack (1/4" phone type), REC OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack, Grounding Terminal
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry battery(*) LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6 *sold separately
- Current Draw: 186 mA
- Accessories: Strap, Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Options: Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6), Connection Cable (PCS-31)
- Dimensions: (W) 296 mm, 11-11/16 inches (D) 207 mm, 8-3/16 inches (H) 294 mm, 11-5/8 inches
- Weight: 6.4 kg, 14 lbs. 2 oz.
Please note, this item was returned unwanted by a customer. The original box is scuffed and all the seals are broken. Otherwise, the unit itself looks and operates as new, and has only been used a couple of times.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.