TC Electronic BH250 Bass Amp Head
TC Electronic BH250 Bass Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 27284View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This compact, low-end marvel comes with a massive 250 watts of power and a tone to die for. It also adds ultimate versatility via the unique TonePrint feature and a built-in bass tuner that tunes up anything from 4 to 6 strings.
TheTC Electronic won in the Bass Amp category at the MIPA Awards 2013.
- Input Connector: 1/4" Jack
- Input Impedance: 500kOhm / 100pF
- Gain Range: -96 to 36dB
- Bass: 80Hz @ Gain -24 to 0dB; 100Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB
- Mid: 500Hz @ Gain -24 to 0dB; 800Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB & 0 to -12dB
- Treble/Tweeter Tone: Centre Freq: 1800Hz @ Gain -24 to 0dB; 3150Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB
- Tone Print: 0 to 10 embedded parameters for TonePrints
- Tuner: Bass Tuner, always on
- Tuning Range: B0 (30.87Hz) to G4 (392.00Hz)
- Mute: Mutes speaker out, Phones out and Balanced out
- Master Level/Headphones: Studio quality headphone amp
- HP Out Impedance: 40 to 600Ohm
- Mains Supply: 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz (70W @ 1/8 of Max Output)
- Power Module Rating: 250W (500W instantaneous Peak @ min Load)
- Speaker Output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced Output: Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
- Bal. Out Max: +2dBu
- Bal. Out Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Rehearsal Input: 1/8" Jack input, fits to iPod
- Humidity: Max 90 non-condensing
- Finish: Brushed and anodised aluminium front plate / Metal chassis
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.