Access Virus Ti2 Polar Keyboard Synthesizer and Bag
Access Virus Ti2 Polar Keyboard Synthesizer and BagDetails
The Virus TI2 Polar Keyboard Synthesizer was designed as the ideal companion to any DJ or project studio. A compact and slick-looking 37-key keyboard, the Polar features side panels which are a mix of wood and pure aluminium. It also boasts white LEDs which add class and style. But of course, the Polar's sound engine is exactly that used in the powerful and versatile TI Desktop and Keyboard models.
Product Ref: 32667View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This keyboard comes with the TI Polar bag for you to carry it around with!
Click on the links below for MP3 demos of the Access Virus TI2:
This demo song features one Virus TI2 and drum samples from Sample Magic and Xfer Deadmau5. Most of the background motion you can hear is tape delays with automated delay time and feedback. Everything went straight from the TI into Izotope Ozone which was used to compress the mix and add loudness.
Steampunx is a breaks oriented demo not holding back on bass and fat lead sounds. All tonal sounds including the FX were made with one Virus TI2. Most of the drum sounds and loops can be found on Sample Magic's Breakbusters library.
A Quality Keyboard Synthesizer
The Virus TI2 Polar Keyboard Synthesizer boasts premium quality semi-weighted keys and loads of tactile control, including a tap tempo button. It is a performer's command station. The TI2 delivers fantastic performance with its studio-level pro grade D/A converters and balanced outputs. You can process other instruments by feeding them through the Virus sound engine using the analogue inputs to open up a completely new level of interaction with your band members.
Three Main Oscillators and One Sub Oscillator Per Voice
A main oscillator can comprise of various oscillator types including the classic virtual analog oscillators (saw, variable pulse, sine, triangle, 62 spectral waves with several FM modes) and hypersaw (a multi saw-tooth oscillator with up to 9 stacked oscillators, 9 sub oscillators and sync oscillator at the same time). Wavetable oscillators with 100 multi-index wavetables, feature variable resolution and optional pulse-width modulation. Graintable oscillators apply granular synthesis techniques for independent control of pitch and formants to warp a waveform beyond recognition. Formant oscillators sound like running a signal through a massive, modulatable filterbank with hundreds of resonant bands being morphed by the wavetable index.
Two Fully Independent Filters
The TI2 features two fully independent filters (lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandstop) with an optional saturation module located in between both filter blocks. The saturation module can add one of several distortions and lo-fi effects or an additional low/- high-pass filter. Optional self-resonating Moog cascade filter simulation with circuit overload and 1-4 poles.
Two-Dimensional Modulation Matrix with Six Slots
1 source and 3 modulation targets each. Every feasible parameter can be modulated in realtime. Three LFOs with additional hardwired destinations along with one user-definable slot. Two lightning-fast, multi-stage envelopes (ADSTR) - LFOs can be used as ramp generators as well.
Explore the FX Section
The FX section has independent delay and reverb per patch (even in multi mode), along with multiple distortion/lo-fi algorithms, phaser, chorus/flanger, character control, ring modulator/shifter, EQ plus a global vocoder. There is no difference between single and multi modes - patches sound exactly the same.
Each patch contains it's own arpeggiator pattern, featuring 32 programmable steps (length and velocity can be adjusted per step) along with a global control for swing/shuffle timing and one for note lengths. Pretty much every parameter including the pattern itself, the amount of octaves and many more can be controlled using the modulation matrix.
6 balanced outputs (+4dB), backed by 192 Khz/24bit D/A converters, with soft-limiting. Two inputs with 24-bit A/D. Dedicated headphone out. MIDI in, out, and thru. S/PDIF digital audio (44.1/48 kHz) inputs & outputs. USB is used for MIDI and audio transmission (adding 3 additional stereo audio outputs) and works at 12Mb/s.
Other Great Features:
- Surround sound Output: Every part can be panned dynamically between two stereo outputs for quadraphonic effects.
- Hardware controls: 32 knobs, 43 buttons, 73 LEDs and Pitch/-Modulation wheel if applicable.
- Polyphony: Between 25 to 110 voices*, depending on the complexity of the patch. *_Estimates are based on single mode performance results may vary in multi mode.
- Multi Mode: Multi programs can have fully-independent embedded singles, without the links to single banks required by most synths. This provides freedom from breaking other programs.
- Memory: 1024 RAM and 3328 ROM sounds, 16 embedded multi patches along with 112 conventional multi slots, 16 parts in multi mode.
Click on the link below for Virus Ti Technical Specifications:
Comes with an Access Virus TI2 Deluxe Polar Bag
The Access Virus TI2 deluxe Polar bag is a durable, padded gigbag that is perfect for taking your Virus TI2 Polar on the road, to a gig or to the studio. Carry it using the cushioned handle with velcro lock, the adjustable shoulder belt, or on your back with the two shoulder straps. Two outer pockets include a padded pocket for laptop storage and an additional pocket for cables and accessories.
The Polar bag is made from durable polyester with high quality zippers, and has 25mm of padding with a soft lining to protect your synth.
- Stylish embroidered Access Music logo
- Made from durable polyester
- High quality zippers
- 25 mm (0.98 inch) padding with soft lining
- 1 outer pocket with padding for safely carrying any Laptop
- 1 outer pocket for cables and accessories
- 3 rubber feet for slip protection
- Cushioned grip with velcro lock
- Adjustable shoulder belt with carabiner
- 2 shoulder straps to use the bag as a backpack
- High quality metal fittings for the shoulder belt
- Compatible with Virus TI - and Virus TI2 Polar, Virus TI Polar Whiteout Edition (Darkstar), Virus Indigo
- Width: 63cm / 24.8"
- Height: 40cm / 15.75"
- Depth: 18cm / 7.09" (not including front pockets)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.