Roland DP-90SE Digital Piano, Polished White
Roland DP-90SE Digital Piano, Polished WhiteDetails
Roland's DP-90Se Digital Piano is a stylish piano ideal for the modern home, with the sound and feel of a timeless classic. This neat little piano is beautifully elegant and understated taking its place in your home as an attractive and high end piece of furniture. Roland's SuperNATURAL sound engine creates a spotless recreation of an acoustic grand piano whilst the PHA-4 Premium Keyboard has all the latest touch sensitive technology for rich tonal variation and dynamics.
Product Ref: 42849View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Authentic Acoustic Grand Piano Tone
As well as Roland's SuperNATURAL technology which ensures an authentic and inspirational organic sound, the DP-90 also has new Dynamic Harmony which gives full expression to Fortissimo playing styles. Furthermore, the Individual Note Voicing feature allows you to adjust the pitch, volume and tonal character of each note independently for a truly customised experience.
Useful Features for Everyday Play
If you're using headphones for private practice you don't have to compromise on sound as the Headphone 3D Ambience effect provides a rich, multi-dimensional sound. A metronome and recorder are built in which are handy tools for practice whilst letting you capture performances as MIDI or audio files (optional USB flash memory required for audio recording). Other convenient features for everyday playing include a Volume Limit function and independent volume adjustment for headphones.
Added Extras with Roland's Free Apps
The DP-90S also works with Roland's free piano apps for Apple iOS devices so you're getting a ton of extra value in the piano practice apps available on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. The free Piano Partner app for iPad gives you access to an intuitive selection of DP90e tones and songs whilst displaying music scores for the onboard songs, which include piano classics as well as popular études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon, using DigiScore Lite. The free Air Performer app helps you play along with your favourite songs in your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Compact and Contemporary Cabinet
The Roland DP-90 has a stylish, compact cabinet with a closable lid to keep the keys clean whilst not in use. The inbuilt stand makes playing easier and has a built in audio system, for dynamic, resonant sound. This DP-90 has a polished white finish.
- Width: 1398mm
- Height: 781mm
- Depth: 344mm
- Keyboard: 88 Keys with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Transpose: -6 - +5 (Semitones)
- Grand Piano: 14 Tones
- Upright Piano: 5 Tones
- Strings: 14 Tones
- Other: 307
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 10 – 500
- Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Volume: 11 Levels
- SMF Recorder
- Parts: 3
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: 30,000 (Approx)
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Data Playback: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
- Recorder: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
- Piano Masterpieces: 77 Songs
- EU Selection: 10 Songs
- US Selection: 18 Songs
- Other: 10 Songs
- Hanon: 20 Songs
- Czerny #100: 100 Songs
- Volume Level (SPL): 110dB
- Speaker Diameter: 12cm (x2)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Colour: Polished White
- Connectors: DC in Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO Output ¼’’ Jack, R Output ¼’’ Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port
- Included: Owner’s Manual, Assembly Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook , Screw Set, Stabilizer
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.