Alto Live 1604 16 Channel USB Mixer with DSP
Alto Live 1604 16 Channel USB Mixer with DSPDetails
Product Ref: 33254View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Mixing Features
The Alto Professional Live 1604 is a pro 16-channel, 4-bus mixer equipped with the tools you need to create the perfect mix. With flexible routing options and a multitude of onboard DSP tools, Live 1604 fits the demands of nearly any live performance environment. It features 10 balanced XLR inputs with switchable phantom power, 3-band EQs with sweepable mids for additional tonal shaping, four aux sends per-channel for external effects and monitoring, and a 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs. A headphone jack with an independent level control enables additional monitoring and mixing. 60mm faders with LED meters provide precise control and visual feedback for accurate, hands-on mixing. With its diverse connectivity options, Live 1604 can handle any sized event from small coffee house gigs to mid-sized ensembles to full-stage rock bands.
Analog Compression & Superior Sound Quality
Live 1604 offers high-fidelity sound and high-quality DSP tools in a single package. Each microphone channel is outfitted with a high-headroom ultra-low-noise DNA™ microphone preamp for unprecedented sound quality and a robust audio signal path. Live 1604's high headroom results in cleaner mixes, a purer signal path, and loud, punchy audio. Onboard analog compression (channels 1-6) helps control dynamics and gel instruments together for a cohesive, defined mix. With high headroom, pristine sound, and built-in dynamic control, Live 1604 ensures that the full dynamic range of your mix comes across with striking clarity.
USB Audio Interface
Record your mix directly to a Mac or PC with a single USB connection. Live 1604's built-in USB port allows engineers, producers, and performers to convert two channels of 24-bit audio (Main Mix or Sub Mix 1/2) straight to a computer. Record live performances, band practices, theater performances, speaking events, and any other live sound event onto your computer for additional editing, mixing, and post-production. The USB connection is bi-directional, enabling sound files stored on your computer to be streamed to and played through Live 1604.
100 High-Quality Alesis DSP Effects
Live 1604 comes ready to handle any mixing situation with premium 24-bit Alesis effects built right into its design. Select from 100 DSP effects that give you additional creative control in any mixing environment. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, choruses, and more. The effects presets make it easy to dial in your favorite sound or experiment with different effect settings on the fly.
Often, live sound environments are dimly lit and offer poor visibility to the mixing engineer. Live 1604 solves this problem by color coding each section of the mixer and providing brightly colored knobs so you can quickly and easily find what you need to adjust. Blue, green, red, yellow and white pots are instantly easy to identify in low lighting. LED indicators for output level, peak, and phantom power also assist in making sure that you have multiple visual cues that reflect everything you're hearing.
- 10 XLR inputs with DNA(TM) microphone preamps
- Dynamic compression (channels 1-6)
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids
- 4 aux sends; pre/post switching on sends 1+2
- 60mm faders with mute and PFL/AFL solo functions
- 100 Alesis DSP effects
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4" outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control
- Switchable Phantom Power
Mono Input Channels
- Microphone inputs: Electronically balanced, discrete input configuration
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.5 dB
- THD+N: <0.005% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
- Gain range: 0 dB to 50 dB (Mic)
- SNR: 90 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.5 dB
- THD+N: <0.03% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
- Sensitivity range: -15 dBu to 30 dBu
- Microphone inputs: 51.1 KΩ
- Channel insert return: 200 KΩ
- All other inputs: >100 KΩ
- 2-Track outputs: 10 KΩ
- All other outputs: 20 KΩ
Equalization - Mono Channels
- High-shelving: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz
- Mid-bell (mono): ±15 dB sweep able from 100 Hz - 8 KHz
- Low-shelving: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
Equalization - Stero Channels
- High-shelving: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz
- High-Mid-bell (mono): ±15 dB @ 3 KHz
- Low-Mid-bell (mono): ±15 dB @ 3 KHz
- Low-shelving: ±15 dB @ 500 Hz
- Main EQ: 9 EQ bands (63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz), ±15 dB
DSP Section (DFX)
- A/D & D/A converters: 24-bit
- DSP Resolution: 24-bit
- Effects: 10 DSP effects families with 10 variations available per family
- Presets: 100 total
- Controls: Rotary encoder to select preset, DSP mute switch, peak LED indicator
- Noise (bus noise:
- Fader 0 dB, channels muted: -84 dBr (ref: +4 dBu)
- Fader 0 dB, all input channels assigned & set to unity gain: -73 dBr (ref: +4 dBu)
- Phantom Power: Mic Pin2/Pin3 and Pin1 48±2V
- Main voltage: USA/Canada: 100-120 VAC ~60 Hz
- UK/Australia: 240 VAC ~50 Hz
- Europe: 210-240 VAC ~50 Hz
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Fuse: 1.25 A
- Main connection: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 19.4" x 16.4" x 3.1" / 492mm x 417 mm x 79 mm
- Weight: 13.1 lbs. / 5.9 kg
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.