Behringer C-4 Matched Condenser Microphones
Behringer C-4 Matched Condenser MicrophonesDetails
Product Ref: 13762View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Accurate Sound Capture
The matched C-4 microphones are incredibly well suited for capturing acoustic sound sources such as acoustic guitar, vocals, choirs, piano performances and many more applications. The matching pair are also ideal for live applications due to the unobtrusive, non-reflective matte finish. With an impressively flat-frequency response, the microphones deliver a bright sound no matter the type of acoustic performance. A cardioid pickup pattern focuses solely on the main source of sound whilst providing excellent feedback rejection, capturing every nuance of your vocals and instrumental pieces.
- Matched condenser microphones
- Suitable for main & support microphones within studio or live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Low-mass diaphragm
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off & input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector
- Includes stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar & transport case
- Transducer Type: Condenser, 16 mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connector: Gold-Plated Balanced XLR Connector
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (@ 1kHz): -38 dBv (0 dBv = 1 V/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Level Attenuation: -10 dB, Switchable
- Low-Cut Filter: 6 dB/Oct. @ 120Hz (Switchable)
- Max. SPL: 136 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 75Ω
- Load Impedance: > 1kΩ
- Supply Voltage: +48V
- Supply Current: 3 mA
- Weight: 60 g
- Shaft: 23 mm
- Length: 94 mm
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.