Korg mini KAOSS PAD 2S Dynamic Effect Processor
Korg mini KAOSS PAD 2S Dynamic Effect ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 51104View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This powerful DJ effects unit fits in the palm of your hand. The intuitive touchpad allows you to control the 100 effects easily and a sampler functions lets you load and trigger a wide range of sounds.
Live DJ Sampler
The Kaoss Pad 2S's sampler function lets you prepare sound effects or voice samples, and use them in your DJ sets. Choose from three methods of playback: One Shot, Gate, and Loop. You can also change the playback speed (pitch change) and specify the playback start position (cue point). The sample recorder also lets you capture sounds that are input via either the line in or the built-in mic.
Audio PlayerThe Korg mini Kaoss Pad 2S can also be used as an audio player. Save your favourite songs on a card and use mini Kaoss to apply effects for fun.
Effects Control with Touchpad
Control the 100 built-in effects intuitively in real-time using the touchpad.
- When you take your finger off the touchpad, the FX RELEASE automatically adds a delay effect so that the effect blends smoothly into your song or performance, and avoids abrupt effect dropouts.
- Excellent for DJ use and live performance, the mini kaoss pad 2S provides three Program Memories for instant recall of your favorite effects.
- The Hold function freezes the effect parameters based on your finger's current location on the touchpad for hands-free operation.
- Auto BPM detection syncs the applicable effects to the tempo of the song, so that everything continues to move in sync for a professional performance.
- The built-in mic lets you apply effects to your voice.
- Record your mini kaoss pad 2s performances in WAV format using the master recorder function.
- 6 Preset audio demo loops are stored in the internal memory. These demo loops provide a handy audio source that can be used to immediately audition the various effect programs, without having to hook up an external audio player,
- Battery operation and a built-in speaker let you perform anytime, anywhere.
Supported file formats for audio play:
- WAV files (16-bit, 44.1 kHz/48 kHz, stereo)
- MP3 files (44.1 kHz@128, 192, 256, 320 kbps, stereo, VBR supported)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.