The Mackie SRM650 active two way loudspeaker has been designed to deliver incredible audio clarity with serious volume, whilst remaining versatile and hardy to any of the punches life on the road can deliver.
A custom 15" woofer provides a tight and precise low/mid frequency response, offering a warm musical tone alongside strong and punchy detail. The SRM650 is equipped with a 1.4" titanium domed compression driver allowing clean and clear high frequency reproduction without compromise. Both speaker drivers have been engineered to withstand extended usage periods, even at the loud gig levels the SRM 650 is capable of delivering.
Essential to the high-definition sound of the SRM650 is clever audio system processing. A precision 2-way digital crossover ensures maximum dynamic range for all speaker drivers, with patented acoustic correction (developed in conjunction with EAW) adding to the tight and focused sound. Driver time alignment and phase correction technology means the SRM650 reproduces audio consistently, at any volume level. Smart Protect digital protection is also provided to safe guard both speaker drivers against any spikes or overload from the audio signal. Speaker mode selection makes the SRM650 even more versatile by changing the overall voicing of the speaker for any situation, be it PA, DJ, or monitoring applications.
An integrated mixer section adds further to the flexibility of the SRM650, with 2 independent channels providing both microphone and line level inputs- even including a stereo RCA connection for MP3 players or laptops. A one button automatic feedback destroyer is also fitted to quickly eliminate any problem frequencies.
With an internally braced cabinet constructed from solid poplar plywood the SRM650 is designed to truly stand up to the harsh rigours of the road. A robust steel grill protects both speaker drivers from knocks and impacts. Standard 35mm speaker pole top hats are provided to allow use on stands or speaker poles whilst solidly engineered handles allow easy loading and transport. An angled back design means the SRM650 is as at home as a front of house speaker as it is working as a monitor.
- 1600W system power
- 15" high-output LF driver / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood, internally-braced cabinet
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- One button automatic feedback destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Smart Protect DSP
- Monitor-specific 60-degree angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
Please note, this item was returned unwanted from a customer. The original boxing is scuffed and all the seals are broken.
Otherwise, the unit itself looks and operates as new, and has only been used a couple of times.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.