Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone
Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 51285View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson C01U Pro USB Condenser Microphone features a large, 19mm diaphragm which captures sound at a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz and a 16bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution. The mic element is shock-mounted within a die-cast metal construction to minimize unwanted noise or vibrations from your recordings.
Ideal for musicians, producers, broadcasters, YouTube audio recording, voiceovers and podcasts, the C01U Pro also includes a tripod stand and swivel mount for optimal desktop placement. Convenient driver-less plug-and-play installation, USB power and iPad/iPhone compatibility via Apple's USB camera adapter make the Samson C01U Pro a highly versatile and adaptable microphone that suits any audio capture assignment.
- USB studio condenser microphone
- Large 19mm diaphragm ensures pristine studio-quality audio
- Headphone output provides zero-latency monitoring
- Ideal for recording music, ADR work, Sound Foley, voiceovers and more
- Vastly improves Skype, FaceTime, VoIP applications and speech-to-text dictation software
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz - 18kHz
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz resolution
- Solid die-cast metal construction
- Shock-mounted mic element
- Peak LED indicator
- Plug-and-play; no driver installation required
- Compatible with most recording software and applications
- USB bus powered via Mac, PC or iPad
- Includes tripod stand, swivel mount and USB cable
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Element Type: Back Condenser
- Diaphragm Thickness: 3 Microns
- Digital Sensitivity:
- Minimum Gain: -40dBFS/Pa
- Maximum Gain: -4dBFS/Pa
- SPL: 130dB
- Weight: 480g / 1.06lbs
- Dimensions: 180mm x 54mm x 54mm / 7'' x 2.125'' x 2.125'' (H x W x D)
- Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone
- Microphone Swivel
- Tripod Stand
- One USB Cable
- Owner's Manual
- Windows (PC):
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- 800MHz or Higher, 256MB RAM or More & USB Port
- Mac OS:
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 or Higher
- 733MHz or Higher, 512MB RAM or More & USB Port
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.