Shure SE315 Sound Isolation Earphones, Clear
Shure SE315 Sound Isolation Earphones, ClearDetails
The Shure SE315 Sound Isolating Earphones utilise a dynamic MicroDriver design which delivers detailed, crystal-clear sound with an extended audio range and optimised bass responses. Evolved from personal monitoring technology, road-tested by professional musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the Shure SE315 earphones provide you with a comfortable listening experience and reliable performance. Complete with a Kevlar-reinforced detachable cable, a convenient Fit Kit and a soft-zip case, the Shure SE315s are perfect for monitoring your performance on stage or just listening to your favourite tracks.
Product Ref: 39442View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Shure SE315 earphones work with personal monitor systems to allow musicians to hear every detail of the performance- even in loud onstage environments. Soft, flexible sleeves block up to 37 dB of background noise, allowing you to concentrate on your music whether you're on-stage, or on-the-go.
The SE315 earphones feature a durable cable reinforced with Kevlar®, which allows for easy replacement or customisation. Formable wire ensures secure placement in an over ear configuration, keeping cables out of the way. The gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 rotation for a comfortable fit.
Included with the SE315 earphones is a handy Fit Kit, comprising of a transport case, black foam sleeves in small, medium and large and soft flex sleeves, also in small, medium and large.
Every ear is different, the Fit Kit lets you experiment with the size and style that's best for you. A good seal is crucial to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximising comfort when wearing your earphones for extended periods of time.
- Single High-Definition MicroDriver delivers a clear and pristine extended audio range
- Tuned BassPort technology to optimise low end performance
- Detachable Kevlar-reinforced cable with formable wire
- Gold-plated MMCX connector with lock snap mechanism allows 360-degree rotation
- Fit Kit includes various sizes of foam, silicone and triple flange sleeves which ensure optimal sound isolation (up to 37dB)
- MicroDriver Type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 116 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 27 Ohm
- Frequency range: 22Hz - 17.5kHz
- Cable length: 162 cm
- Colour: Clear
- Fit Kit Includes:
- Soft-Zip Case
- Universal Fit Yellow Foam Sleeves
- Black Foam Sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft Flex Sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Triple Flex Sleeves
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.