Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones, Bronze
Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones, BronzeDetails
The Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones feature a dynamic MicroDriver design which delivers detailed, spacious sound with enhanced bass responses. Providing you with a comfortable listening experience and reliable performance, the Shure SE535 Earphones come supplied with sound isolating sleeves (up to 37dB of ambient noise) and a premium carrying case. Evolved from personal monitoring technology, road-tested by professional musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the Shure SE535s are perfect for monitoring your performance on stage or just listening to your favourite tracks.
Product Ref: 39465View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Shure SE535 earphones feature three, balanced armature drivers for incredibly accurate and balanced audio reproduction, with an integrated passive crossover ensuring that high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined. The SE535's offer an incredibly natural sound and are the perfect choice for audiophiles - whether on-stage or on the go. Soft, flexible sleeves block up to 37 dB of background noise, providing a dedicated listening environment.
Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
Featuring triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 uses a dedicated tweeter and two woofers for accurate and balanced sound. Both earphones come with a wide assortment of accessories including sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes to ensure optimum isolation alongside maximum comfort.
>High wearing comfort, convenience
The combination of a new ergonomic form factor, a cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories ensures a secure, comfortable fit even over long periods of time. In addition, the cables are detachable and lockable, enabling easy replacement and extending the life of your investment.
- Three High-Definition MicroDrivers- one dedicated tweeter and two woofers
- Accurate spacious sound with rich bass
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 30 dB of isolation
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement
- Sound Signature: Spacious Sound and Rich Bass
- Sensitivity: 119dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 36Ohms
- Frequency Range: 18Hz - 19kHz
- MicroDriver Type: Triple High Definition
- Sound Isolation: Up to 37dB
- Cable Type: Detachable
- Cable Length: 162cm
- Weight: 30g
- Colour: Bronze
- Included Accessories:
- Black Foam Sleeves (S/M/L)
- Soft Flex Sleeves (S/M/L)
- Yellow Foam Sleeves
- Triple Flex Sleeves
- Premium Carrying Case
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm Adapter
- Airline Adapter
- Volume Control
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.