View Full Description
Included in this pack
- SubZero 300w Portable PA System by Gear4music
- Jack to Jack Speaker Cable, 6m (x2)
- Universal Speaker Bracket with M8 Bolts (x2)
- PA Speaker Stands (Pair) With Carry Bag
SubZero 300w Portable PA System
This fantastic PA has been designed for the gigging musician with portability and convenience in mind. With a compact powered mixer that fits in the back of one speaker, and a compartment for speaker cables and mics in the other, it is incredibly compact and easy to transport. Lighter and more versatile than a pair of active speakers, and more compact than a separate mixer and speakers, this system offers a great alternative, without sacrificing power or performance.
The SubZero Portable PA System is full of great features. With a total of 8 channels, offering a selection of input options, it is an incredibly versatile unit. The reverb effect is available on the four XLR channels, offering an additional ambience to vocal performances. As well as speaker outputs, the mixer includes monitor outputs (perfect for band performances) and an RCA output for recording your performances. Perfect for both music and speech, the mixer has a switch to optimise the sound quality for either application. All of these features combine perfectly with the 200W RMS power output through the two custom designed speakers. This PA system represents incredible value for money.
- Peak Power: 150w + 150w @ 4ohms
- Output Power (RMS): 100w + 100w @ 4ohms
- T.H.D.: 0.008 (1KHz 20W)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20Khz, ± 0.5db
- LF EQ: 100 Hz shelving
- HF EQ: 10 kHz shelving
- Inputs: 4 x XLR, 4 x Jack, 1 x Stereo Jack, 2 x RCA
- Outupts: Speaker out and Powered Monitor Out
- Effects: 4 x reverb (on XLR channels)
- LF Speaker: 8" Driver
- HF Speaker: 8" Compression Driver
- Weight: 18Kg (mixer and two speakers)
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero are constantly striving to provide the best quality audio equipment at an affordable price, that makes sense to the modern musician. With a strong focus on research and development, SubZero are always striving to bridge the gaps in the market, and provide products that perform, without breaking the bank.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero are proud to deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.