The DT 880 headphones combine the strengths of open and closed studio headphones. The improved systems of the legendary DT 880 now provide a high quality headphone with excellent analytical properties, especially for classical music.
The DT 880 reproduces a great sound spectrum, of crystal clear, but not unpleasant, highs, impressive even at low levels. Analytical, Strong, without predominance, neutral balanced mids and voluminous bass without being too obtrusive.
The single-sided cable, the soft ear pads and the padded headband make the DT 880 extra-comfortable for extended listening sessions.
- Excellent sound location
- Ambient sound is attenuated, but can be still perceived (semi-open design)
- Wide Frequency Response
- 3.5mm Jack Plug, 1/4" Jack adapter included
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Semi-open
- Headphone impedance: 32 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: 3.5 mm Stereo jack plug and 1/4" jack adapter
- Weight: 290 g
Please Note This item is an ex showroom display model. There are light scuffs and signs of use around the casing. The original boxing is damaged. Otherwise, the unit operates as new.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.