View Full Description
The rich stereo sound captured by the Mid-Side mics can be recorded to linear PCM WAV files. When taking full high-definition 1080p video, high-quality sound with resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz can also be recorded. Once recorded, your media is stored on SD Card. HD Videos are recorded in MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format, which can be played on a computer using QuickTime player.
Connect To Your HDTV
The Q2HD has a mini HDMI connector that allows the digital output of your videos. Connect the Q2HD to an HDTV by using an HDMI cable (sold separately) and enjoy your movies with your family and friends. And the Q2HD audio will sound incredible on your home theatre audio system.
Editing Software Included
The bundled HandyShare editing and uploading software lets you to manage and edit your videos easily as well as upload them to social networking sites. You can easily share your movies with everyone on your favourite websites like YouTube or Vimeo. Moreover, effect functions in the software allow you to bring the sound of video recordings up to the level of a finished product. Normalize a recording for a consistent volume level, add reverb to give rich reflections to the sounds of instruments and voices and use a mastering effect to enhance the impact of a performance with compression.
Lighting Selection Function
The Q2HD has a lighting selection function that allows you to record using the best setting for any given lighting condition. The modes that can be used include 'Auto' which automatically adjusts brightness and colour, 'Concert Lighting' which suppresses oversaturation from strong lighting and 'Night' which is ideal for filming in dark situations.
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 64GB)
- Built-in Mic: Mid-Side stereo
- Built-in Speaker: Monaural, 400mW 8 ohms
- Outputs: PHONES / LINE OUT (1/8" Stereo phone jack)
- USB: miniB (USB2.0 High Speed), USB-VIDEO, USB-AUDIO
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA batteries (LR6 or Ni-MH)
- AC adapter: AD-17
- Battery Life: 2 hours (Movie mode), 4 hours (Audio mode)
- Weight: 85.4g (without batteries)
- Width: 51mm
- Depth: 126.9mm
- Height: 35mm
- SD memory card (2GB)
- 2 x AA/LR6 batteries (for testing)
- HandyShare Software
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.