SubZero DR-60 Drum / Keyboard Amp by Gear4music
SubZero DR-60 Drum / Keyboard Amp by Gear4musicDetails
This 60W monitor's balanced sound is ideal for electronic drum kits and keyboards. With an angled cabinet with a 12" Coaxial Speaker, this monitor is great for both practice and live applications. With a three band EQ, Jack inputs for Electric Drums and Line, and an XLR mic input, this is a truly versatile personal monitor.
Product Ref: 41184View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This is a superb quality, full range monitor suitable for a wide variety of applications. The smooth balanced sound from the 12" coaxial speaker allows this amp to be used effectively on electronic drum kits that need a full and broad frequency response, as well as an excellent choice for synths, stage pianos and even acoustic guitars.
Along with an input specifically for Electronic Drums, the DR-60 also has an XLR input for a Mic, and a Jack input for a line (perfect for backing tracks) each with their own independent volume, making it a hugely versatile amp. The on-board 3 band EQ also allows you to tailor the output to achieve your perfect sound.
Features & Specifications
- Power Output: 60W RMS 1.0 THD into 4 Ohms
- Speaker: 12" Coaxial Speaker
- Inputs: E-Drums (jack), Line (jack), Mic (XLR)
- Controls: 3 x Volume (one for each input), LOW, MID, HIGH, On/Off
- Input Sensitivity: Normal 80mV, F = 1Khz.
- Noise: -50dB (Gain Max)
- Dimensions: 475mm (W) x 430mm (H) x 470mm (D)
- Weight: 20kg
- Warranty: 1 year
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.