View Full Description
The iPB-10 allows you to design your ultimate pedalboard, all on your iPad. Simply drag and drop your favourite 10 pedals in any order to each pedal. You can even add amp and cabinet to each setup if you wish. With 87 different pedals, 54 amps and 26 cabinets to choose from your options are almost unlimited. The iPad's user friendly interface means you simply swipe your finger across the screen to rearrange pedals, turn them on or off or adjust their settings.
You can save 100 of your favourite pedalboards with a touch of your finger and instantly recall them with a stomp of your foot. Have a different pedal board setup for each gig, song or even switch within a song. The iPB-Nexus app is the perfect way to build and control your pedalboard and is available from the App Store free.
To view a full list of the pedals, amps and cabinets available in the iPB-10 please download the full model list using the button below.
"A state-of-the-art multi-FX floorpedal with the easiest editing ever, but you'll be needing an iPad. Then again, this might just give you the excuse you need to buy one..." Music Radar
"So, the sounds are great, the control method is great, the construction is bulletproof, and the display method is incredibly innovative. I shudder to think how much the iPB-10 would cost if DigiTech incorporated a colour touchscreen in the device in the manufacturing stage, but by using the iPad instead, they really seem to have hit a on the pedalboard of the future." IHeartGuitar
"Given the improvements in affordable modeling technology, it's easy to see this type of system becoming more and more popular and accessible. It's super efficient, self-contained and simple to work with. Given that, it's easy to see how the iPB-10 could become a go-to solution for guitarists for years to come." Premier Guitar
- Drag and drop pedalboard design
- Arrange pedals in any order
- Touch screen control
- 87 pedals
- 54 amps
- 26 cabinets
- Drag and drop footswitch assignment
- Real-time view of pedal settings with direct access to pedal control
- Up to 10 pedals, 1 amp, and 1 cabinet can be added to a setup
- Unique setup assignable to each preset
- Infinite number of presets, 100 footswitch accessible
- Store, organize, and rate presets using My Tones library
- Compatible with iPad (3rd Generation) iPad2 and iPad (1st Generation)
iPB-10 Rear Panel Features
- 1/4" guitar input
- 1/4" amp loop with ground lift switch
- 1/4" effects loop
- Stereo 1/4" line output with Amp/Mixer switch
- Output level
- Stereo XLR outputs with ground lift switch
- 1/8" headphone output
- 1/4" external footswitch control
- USB port for audio streaming
- DC power input
- power switch
- USB Type: Part B
- Chassis: Durable Cast Metal Construction
- A/D Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- DSP Section: 2 x Audio DNA2™ DSP Processor
- Preset Memory: 100 User/Factory Presets with virtually unlimited storage within app
- Power Supply: PS0920DC-01
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etcâ€¦ for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customerâ€™s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.