View Full Description
DirectLink mode provides easy, automatic access to common DAW functions including transport, mixer, track pan, and virtual instrument parameters - no complicated setup required. Axiom 61 even features a sleek, angled top panel for easy viewing in any environment.
DirectLink: Streamlined Session Control
Building on the best-selling MIDI keyboard controllers of all time, the updated Axiom series features DirectLink, which automatically maps the onboard controls to common parameters in DAWs* like Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Live, and Reason. Take control over your software studio - directly from the keyboard. Use the faders and encoder knobs to fine-tune the mix. Easily navigate through sessions using the Transport buttons. Interfacing a MIDI controller with your software doesn't get any easier than this.
Serious Production Power
When inspiration strikes, you need a keyboard controller that can translate ideas into killer tracks. That's why Axiom 61 is equipped with an ultra-expressive semi-weighted keyboard and eight Trigger Finger pads for programming beats with incredible feel. Automatically map Axiom 61 to your DAW with DirectLink - or delve deeper by assigning the pads, encoders, faders, and buttons to whatever controls you wish. Each controller can map to just about any MIDI message available, along with independent channel addressing for each. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination.
Axiom Instrument Mode
With other MIDI keyboards, assigning encoders and faders to control virtual instruments has never been easy. Now thanks to the Axiom 61 controller's new Instrument mode, a single button instantly maps the faders, buttons, and encoders to any virtual instrument inside your DirectLink-compatible host*. You get direct access to synthesis parameters such as filter cutoff, LFO rate, and envelope settings - without having to manually configure anything. It's almost like turning Axiom 61 into a dedicated hardware synth.
Whether you're on stage or in the studio, your keyboard controller should fuel your creativity - providing all the right information and controls at your fingertips. That's why we designed Axiom 61 with a sleek angled top panel for easier viewing of the display and improved ergonomics. Smooth rotary encoders deliver precise, continuously variable parameter changes while low profile 40 mm faders give you a hands-on feel for the mix. The centrally positioned LCD screen provides informative feedback from DAW hosts, including on-screen display of parameters and settings. It all adds up to intuitive control over your MIDI software and hardware.
The Axiom series is extremely compact and lightweight and all models are powered directly from your computer's USB bus. Choose the size that's best for your needs, then take your music anywhere you want to go.
Factory presets map controls to popular music software:
- 61-key velocity-sensitive semi-weighted-action keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- DirectLink mode automatically maps faders, buttons, and encoders to common DAW and virtual instrument parameters*
- Dedicated Instrument mode button lets you instantly switch between controlling mixer and virtual instrument parameters*
- Intuitive custom LCD display, centered on keyboard for optimum visibility
- Angled top panel for easy viewing in any environment
- 4 zone buttons for stacking and splitting sounds on up to 4 MIDI channels
- 8 assignable trigger pads
- 8 assignable rotary encoder knobs
- 9 assignable faders
- 9 assignable buttons with LED lights for DAW feedback
- 6 dedicated transport controls with LED lights for DAW feedback
- 6 edit buttons
- Dedicated track up/down, bank >, mute, and solo buttons
- Dedicated patch +/- buttons
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Octave up/down; transpose up/down
- 20 non-volatile memory locations
- Memory dump via SysEx
- 4 keybed velocity curves and 3 fixed velocity settings
- 4 pad velocity curves, 3 fixed settings, and unique 'step' velocity curves
- 2 assignable pedal inputs
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X
- Powered via USB or optional power supply
- Built-in USB MIDI interface including standard MIDI In and Out jacks
- All controllers fully programmable to MIDI controller number and channel
- Controller Mute function mutes controller output to avoid parameter jumps
- Snapshot function transmits all current controller settings
- On/off rocker switch
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.