Shure SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones, Silver
Shure SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones, SilverDetails
Product Ref: 16821View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Precise Sound Reproduction
The Shure SE425 earphones feature dual, balanced armature drivers for an incredibly accurate and balanced audio reproduction. An integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined. The SE425's offer an incredibly natural sound and are the perfect choice for audiophiles - whether on-stage or on the go. Soft, flexible sleeves block up to 37 dB of background noise, allowing you to concentrate on your music whether you're on-stage, or on-the-go.
Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
Featuring Dual High Definition MicroDrivers, the SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for accurate and balanced sound. Both earphones come with a wide assortment of accessories including sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 30 dB of isolation from ambient noise.
Secure, Comfortable Fit
The combination of a new ergonomic form factor, a cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories ensures a secure, comfortable fit even over long periods of time. In addition, the cables are detachable and lockable, enabling easy replacement and extending the life of your investment.
Included In The Box
- 1 x SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones
- 1 x Black Foam Sleeves (S/M/L)
- 1 x Soft Flex Sleeves (S/M/L)
- 1 x Yellow Foam Sleeves
- 1 x Triple Flex Sleeves
- 1 x Premium Carrying Case
- 1 x 3.5 to 6.3 mm Adapter
- Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers- one dedicated tweeter & one woofer
- Accurate, balanced sound
- Cable with formable wire & a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 30 dB of isolation
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use & detachable for easy replacement
- Sound Signature: Accurate, Balanced Sound
- Sensitivity: 109 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 22Ω
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 19kHz
- Speaker Type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Cable Length: 162 cm
- Sound Isolation (Up To): 37 dB
- MicroDriver: Dual High Definition
- Cable Type: Detachable
- Input Connector: 3.5mm Gold-Plated Stereo Plug
- Weight: 29.5 g
- Operational Temperature: -18° C to 57° C (0° F tp 135° F)
- Storage Temperature: -29° C to 74° C (-20° F to 165 deg; F)
- Colour: Metallic Silver
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.