Behringer NEKKST K10S Audiophile 10" Studio Subwoofer
Behringer NEKKST K10S Audiophile 10" Studio SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 43672View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Clean, Accurate Bass
The K10S subwoofer has been designed with a front-firing port and curved baffle design that provides the woofer with remarkable bass response which is both clean and powerful. The woofer is made with deformation-resistant, glass fiber cone, and a high-density composite enclosure to eliminate any low frequency distortion ensuring you always hear the most accurate reproduction of low end.
Designed by KRK Founder
The K10S subwoofer was designed by founder of KRK and renown acoustic icon Keith R. Klawitter. Using his years of experience, Keith has produced the powerful 300W K10s woofer that allows you to accurately monitor your mix's low end frequency.
- Ultra-linear 300-Watt reference-class studio subwoofer
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- Advanced Waveguide technology creates ultimate acoustic dispersion and extremely large "sweet zone"
- Powerful bridge-mode amplifier provides detailed reproduction of full low frequency spectrum
- Long-throw 10" woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Variable low-pass filter and phase switch for optimum crossover alignment with stereo monitor systems
- Stereo inputs for mono-summed sub-bass creation
- Direct link outputs for connecting to stereo monitors for 2.1 speaker systems
- Servo-balanced inputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- "Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.