View Full Description
The Native Instruments Maschine Studio Workstation features multi-coloured pads that provide the ultimate tactile feel you need. Eight display knobs, edit buttons, and an ultra-precise jog-wheel let you browse, edit, and arrange faster than you ever thought possible. A dedicated level section delivers clear metering and monitoring, and a built-in stand delivers the perfect performance angle.
Two revolutionary hi-res colour displays allow you to keep your eyes on the hardware and not your computer. Browsing sound and plug-ins to monitoring patterns, scenes, waveforms, the new mixer and dialing in effects is all available on the hardware in front of you, providing supreme, accelerated workflow.
Included Maschine 2 software features the latest cutting edge technology with improved browsing, arranging and sampling, plus a new mixer and plug-in strip, all within a highly responsive and fluid beatmaking software. 8GB worth of sounds are included in addition to 24 pro grade effects and sonically outstanding exclusive drum synths allow you to create your own drums. Full versions of Massive, Prism, Scarbee MK I and Solid Bus Comp are also included, providing you with an instant, complete professional sound package.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS WIN/MAC (FOR USE WITH TRAKTOR PRO 2)
- Unprecedented physical control via touch sensitive multi-colour pads, dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel for precision editing, scrubbing,
browsing, and more
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing - ultra-fast workflow for maximum
- 2 big, high-resolution colour displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, meter levels, channel mixer, NI product visuals and more
- 8 GB library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects - all easily accessible via tag-based browser
- Mixing and metering on the hardware, sidechaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds - fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200* sampling emulation
- Seamless KOMPLETE 10 integration with preset browsing, icon view on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping - includes 4 full-version KOMPLETE products
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor; one touch automation recording and expansive routing possibilities
- Runs as a VST, Audio Units™ or AAX plug-in, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST and Audio Units and plug-ins
- Supports: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI, AAX
- Windows® 7 or Windows 8 (last Service Pack, 32/64-bit Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon
- 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- 13 GB free disk space for complete installation
- MASCHINE 2 software provided as download, Factory library included
- Requires power connection, adapter included
Komplete 10 Ultimate Crossgrade for Maschine Owners
Komplete 10 Ultimate gives you 75 Komplete instruments and effects - the quintessential collection of instruments, tools and sounds for production, performance and sound design. Giving you over 90 savings compared to buying the single products, Komplete 10 Ultimate offers the highest possible quality at an incredible price.
Komplete 10 Ultimate is the next generation of the most successful software instrument and effects bundle. Its incredible range of cutting edge sounds are designed for instant results in a wide range of musical styles. The huge selection of ready to use presets cover a wide musical spectrum. Komplete 10 Ultimate's high-quality audio engines give perfect sound delivery and all instruments also run stand alone which is ideal for live performance.
Komplete 10 Ultimate gives unlimited possibilities to create new sounds and the intuitive user interface makes your workflow fast and efficient. Komplete 10 Ultimate supports all major plug-ins and sample formats and is ready for Pro Tools®, Logic®, Cubase®, Live™ and all other major DAWs. The software also features seamless integration with Native Instrument's MASCHINE when browsing and tweaking sounds.
Komplete 10 Ultimate features 75 products, over 17,000 sounds and over 440 GB of instruments and effects. It includes all-new ROUNDS, KONTOUR, POLYPLEX and the DEFINITIVE PIANO COLLECTION and is optimised for use with the KOMPLETE KONTROL S Keyboards giving you instant, intuitive and physical control.
Komplete 10 Ultimate gives you a diverse range of instruments and effects for everything from sound design, writing and producing to mixing, mastering and playing live.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.