Waldorf NW1 Wavetable Eurorack Module
Waldorf NW1 Wavetable Eurorack ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 55211View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Wavetable scanning is cyclic with optional modulation of travel speed, position, spectrum, and more besides. By providing the worshipped Waldorf wavetable set from the classic Microwave and Wave synthesizers, NW1 will enrich your Eurorack modular system as a potently powerful sound source. The NW1 sound engine also allows for onboard creation of user wavetables via time domain multiple foldover analysis. All you need to do is connect any sound source to the NW1 to transfer audio into a wavetable. Or use the integrated speech synthesizer to translate typed text into wavetables.
Wavetable synthesis is an extremely powerful sound source suited to producing all kinds of vivid metallic hues and digital clangorous tones. It can create organic, bell-like timbres, as well as spectacular-sounding scans through various waveforms with truly ear-opening results. It was almost impossible to create these kinds of sharp-edged, digital sounds back before the invention of wavetable synthesis in the late-Seventies.
Starting with the wavetable synthesizers of those days, a whole new sound palette left its imprint on so many hit records. Today, with Waldorf's neatly-sized NW1 Wavetable Module, this sound is readily available for the popular Eurorack standard - sounding just as pure, sharp, and massively destructive as it did back in the golden days of digital!
- 21st century advanced wavetable engine
- Cyclic wavetable scanning with modulatable position and travel speed
- Control of spectral envelope independent of pitch
- Adjustable periodicity up to noisy reproduction
- Classic Waldorf wavetables included
- Integrated speech synthesizer for wavetables
- User-recordable wavetables
- Gate input for triggering wavetable travel and recording
- Main 1V/Oct CV input with trim for pitch control
- 3 additional CV inputs for modulation and realtime wavetable recording
- Audio output
- USB port with galvanic isolation for wavetable transfer and text input
- Eurorack power connector
- +/- 12V, 150mA
- 10 rotary knobs
- 1 wavetable select/encoder
- 1 2 x 7 segment display
- 6 x 3 position switches
- Width: 32HP (162.6 mm)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.