KRK KNS 6400 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Closed-Back HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 18740View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Reference-Class Sound Reproduction
The KRK KNS 6400 are a pair of reference-grade stereo headphones, designed to provide exceptional audio fidelity for mixing & monitoring applications. The accurate and natural sound is thanks to the wide frequency response, resulting in precise imaging and extended bass response for added flexibility. At the heart of the KNS 6400s is the high-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver providing transparent reproduction of high-frequencies for exceptionally accurate imaging. The wide dynamic range and years of expertise from KRK, make the KNS 6400 Headphones some of the most cost-effective referencing headphones on the market.
Ideal For Mixing & Monitoring
In addition to the wide frequency response, the KRK KNS 6400s feature a newly developed headphone acoustic system, designed to optimise the headphones performance. The latest acoustic foam technology ensures exceptional performance in sound reproduction and audio isolation. The extended low frequency definition brings out the punch from your low-end, ensuring your bass response is accurate and powerful. These wide frequency range means you pick up every nuance from your source material, making the KRK KNS 6400s ideal for mixing and mastering applications; as well as professional monitoring.
The closed-back circumaural dynamic design ensure minimal bleed from the headphones, providing high-efficiency isolation, even in the most demanding of environments. The adjustable, foldable earphone cups provide comfort and portability. The soft earpads utilise advanced memory foam as well as in the head cushions, designed to minimise listening fatigue. The adjustable low-pressure headband system also provides superior comfort, catering to any shape or size of head. The headphones are also extremely lightweight, ideal for longer studio sessions.
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circumaural dynamic headphones
- Newly developed headphone acoustic system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time
- Utilising the latest in acoustic foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires
- Adjustable, foldable earphone cups provide comfort and portability
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use
- 1/4" stereo jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8" stereo plug for laptops and portable media players
- System / Design: Dynamic
- Operating System: Closed-back
- Head Coupling: Circumaural (Isolating)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Driver Type: Low weight neodymium
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Sensitivity/Efficiency: 95dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Rated Impedance: 36 ohms
- Ambient Noise Isolation: Up to 26 dBA
- Long Term Maximum Power Handling: 1000mW (500mW per side as per IEC 60268-7)
- Earcup Rotation: 90 degrees
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 4 N (based on average head size)
- Headband Type: Adjustable / Sprung steel skeleton
- Ear Cushion type: Acoustic cellular foam
- Headpad Finish: Leatherette
- Headphone Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99,99 OFC detachable
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Cable Connection: Strain relief managed
- Adapter: Screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm)
- Weight without Cable: 202 g
- Dimensions: 245mm x 268mm x 94mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.