View Full Description
Experience stunning audio clarity with the Yamaha HPH-PRO500 Over Ear Headphones. The 50mm neodymium drivers produce clean, vibrant audio from any source. From Classic Rock, Jazz, Blues to Hip-Hop - authentically reproduce your favourite music with the enveloping sound from the HPH-PRO500 headphones. Yamaha knows better than anyone how to make your music sound its absolute best.
The HPH-PRO500 features an adjustable, reinforced headband with ample padding textured for a pleasant feel. The over-ear cup shape offers excellent noise isolation, while the ultra-premium ear cushion materials insure a crisp, clear sound whilst maintaining comfort for the user. Designed for long listening periods, the ear cushions are extraordinarily soft and smooth, with a feel so natural you'll never want to take it off. The band is shaped to apply just the right amount of pressure - snug enough to provide noise isolation, yet light enough to feel comfortable for long listening hours.
The HPH-PRO500 comes with two detachable, tangle resistant cables. One in a 1.2m length with an in-line remote/mic, ideal for most mobile applications, and the other in a 3m length more suitable for use at home. Both cables are designed to reduce "touch noise" transfer effects, made from a durable material. Also included is a gold-plated 6.3mm adapter for connecting to professional-grade audio equipment.
Take your music wherever you go with the semi-rigid protective carrying case. The HPH-PRO500 folds neatly into a compact size - perfect for travelling. Plug it in anywhere to enter a world of music bliss.
- Ultra-premium drivers, mobile-optimized for maximum efficiency and performance
- Rigid high-grade aluminum alloy earcups
- Yamaha tuned for the ultimate listening experience
- Over-ear design for superb noise isolation
- Durable build
- Adjustable headband and soft ear cushions for outstanding comfort
- Compact folding design for easy storage
- Dual input/output ports for flexible connectivity
- Semi-rigid carrying case
- Detachable tangle-resistant flat cable (1.2 m) with in-line remote/mic
- Detachable tangle-resistant flat cable (3 m)
- Gold-plated 6.3 mm adapter
- Available in blue and black
- Design: Over-ear, closed back, rigid aluminum alloy earcup
- Driver Type: Dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Driver Unit: 50 mm
- Impedance: 23 ohms (1 kHz)
- Maximum Input: 1,000 mW
- Sound Pressure Level: 106 dB ±3 dB (1 kHz, 1 mW)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz -20 kHz
- Weight (without Cable): 369 g
- Ports: 3.5 mm input/output, one each on the left and right earcups
- Cable Length: CABLE A: 1.2 m detachable, tangle-resistant flat cable with remote/mic; CABLE B: 3 m detachable, tangle-resistant flat cable
- Connectors: CABLE A: Gold-plated 3.5 mm male-to-male mini stereo with L-type on one end; CABLE B: 3.5 mm male-to-male mini stereo
- Colours: Blue, Black
- Included: Semi-rigid carrying case; detachable, tangle-resistant flat cable (1.2 m) with in-line remote/mic; detachable, tangle-resistant flat cable (3 m); gold-plated 6.3 mm adapter; cleaning cloth
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.