Shure 55SH Series II Unidyne Vocal Microphone
Shure 55SH Series II Unidyne Vocal MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 16865View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Perform Under Adverse Acoustic Conditions
The 55SH Series II features a cardioid pick-up polar pattern to minimise sound pickup from the back of the microphone. The Shure microphone focuses on the main source of sound to pick up every detail of your performance. The polar pattern also means that the 55SH can be used in close proximity to speakers without generating problems related to feedback and because of this, can perform under the most conflicting acoustic settings.
The unique look of the 55SH draws inspiration from the iconic era of Elvis Presley. The signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing delivers an authentic appearance whilst providing durability to the user. The microphone is well suited for vocal applications and singers wanting a vintage look and feel in their performance.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure 55SH II Legendary 'Elvis Microphone'
- 1 x Swivel Mount Stand
- Classic appearance with vintage feel
- Tailored frequency response for speech, vocals & instrumental music
- Cardioid pick-up pattern for optimum performance
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimises stand-transmitted noise
- Constructed with rugged die cast casing for reliability
- Self-tensioning swivel mount permits tilting through 45 degrees forward & 80 degrees backward
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -58 dBV/Pa - 1.30 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 Ω
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Weight: 624 g
- Height: 188 mm
- Width: 55.6 mm
- Depth: 77.8 mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.